Monday, September 5, 2011

Mission Statement

         This is a blog about living the Good Life.  Now what do I mean by that?  Well, to me, I kinda mean it in the Socratic sense of living a "good" life - a life well lived.  Rich in experiences and self discovery.  To become the best and strongest we can possibly be!

         With this blog I hope to help other people get the most out their lives as it's based on the belief that in helping others we help ourselves as well.  Everyone has at least a vague idea of what their best self would be like and the best way to achieve that is to make it a daily quest.  To never give up and never give in.  If it doesn't make you smarter, healthier, funnier, or just generally more awesome you won't find it on this blog.   I will try to update this everyday and comments are always welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment